Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

color inspiration Monday


 Hi everyone... this week's color is green!

 A dear friend is having a big birthday this week, and we are decorating with lime and black.  You'll see lots more of this later this week...

 The shawl is knit with beautiful Three Irish Girls yarn.  I got the fabric up north.  I love the 2 together.  They remind me of my sheets when I was a little girl.

I bought a bunch of the daisy and wheat dishes at the Goodwill a couple years ago.  My best friends mother used to buy them at the grocery store.  She gave hers away to the thrift store (I probably bought them!)  The green pressed glass used to come in oatmeal containers.

More old green stuff... I love it with yellow.

Come back tomorrow for some fun paper crafts!
xoxo  Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment