Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday fun, and photo collages










Today is my friend Kay's 40th birthday party.  We are decorating for it this afternoon.  We are using lime green and black.  I can't wait to see these balloons inflated.  I will share everything with you tomorrow.


I've been a spray painting fool this week.  I got these frames for $1 each at a garage sale.  Most had tags on the back that said $29.99!  I love it when you find deals like that...


Anyways, I sprayed most of them this delicious avocado green.  I'm going to use them at the party...

cute, right?

I also made this plate for the candy table,


and this little banner that will be hung somewhere.

Last of all, I am thinking about doing these collages for people to use for their Christmas cards.  I know it is August for Heaven's sake, but I had the idea and I had to act on it.  I am going to order a couple cards with the image on it so you can get a better idea of what they would look like...


1 comment:

  1. This blog is so cute it makes my head spin!! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete