Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, November 14, 2011

vintage illustration ornament


Today is day 14 of 24 days of handmade ornaments.  Can I tell you how much fun it was making all these ornaments.  My house was a wreck for a week straight, but I sure had a great time!
I bought these disks at Michael's for $1.  I spray painted them white...


and covered them with vintage illustrations.  I added letter stickers to each.  The candy cane pipe cleaner came from JoAnn's.  I hot glued them around the disks, and at the top to make a hanger.



I tied on some ribbon and some jingle bells.





I made a couple office tags to go with... I used the same vintage images and the candy cane pipe cleaners (I love those).


Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. As always, a bright, fun way to start my day with these way cute ideas from you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST have the cutest Christmas tree in Minnesota!! You'll have to post some pics :) Great chatting yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm selling most of these at a craft show coming up... but yes, i have lots and lots of handmade ornaments... I'm working on a baby Jesus on the car ride home. xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete