Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Owl Sweater


Do you need a break from Christmas yet?  I love the season but it overwhelms me every year.  Today I'm sharing a sweet little baby sweater.  The pattern is from an old Debbie Bliss book... I changed the sleeves.  It is basically just a simple little shrug.  What baby doesn't need a shrug?!


The yarn is from Three Irish Girls.  Oh my, do they have beautiful yarn and patterns.  This sweater took half a ball.  When I finished it, I decided it needed an applique owl.


I cut out a very simple felt owl shape and stitched it on with pink floss.  Next I added ricrac and and some details.


Well, that turned out cute.


I had a lot of yarn left so I made a tiny little hat to go with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment