Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stars and Stripes wreath


It's 4th of July week here at vintage umbrella.  I just love today's project.  I will be showing it on fox 9 http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/ this Saturday morning at around 7:45.
You can definitely do this one with your kids...
Start with these paper mache stars from Michael's.  I painted them red and cut the gold strings off them.



I traced the stars onto scrapbook paper and modpodged them onto the paper mache stars.




I arranged the stars on a flat wreath form and added a little ribbon and pompom trim.


Once everything was laid out, I hot glued the stars on.  


 I thought it needed a couple flags...


Happy 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! this is my first time here and I came here by way of Creative Breathing.

    Your wreath is so cute! Just yeaterday, I was thinking how cute red and blue pom poms would look together! I look forward to looking over your colorful blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute wreath!!!Love it!very patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a feeling there's gonna be a run on Michael's real soon! Love it! I must grab my coupon and go shopping!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...so cute and festive!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet your ENTIRE house is CREATIVE and FESTIVE... I bet you even decorate the corners and the bathrooms... I imagine your place to be FUN from HEAD to TOE!! Someday maybe you could give us a full tour?

    ReplyDelete