Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

googly eyes...


I just love today's project.  It took my just a couple minutes and it turned out so cute!  I started with the stenciled canvases I made a couple weeks ago...http://jennicanknit.blogspot.com/2012/08/stencils.html


I had 2 orange canvases that I had planned to use for my Halloween mantel.  I just needed to spook them up a bit.  I saw this adorable post and stole Katherine's amazing idea... http://katherinemaries.com/blog/archives/12788  I just love her blog.  I see her beautiful photos floating around all over pinterest.  


All I did was hot glue googly eyes on my canvases.  We use googly eyes at preschool.  Who doesn't love them?



Are you going to run out to Michael's today to buy yourself a bag?!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're going to create a shortage of Googly Eyes across the country with that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!!!!! You have taken google eyes to an entirely new level!!!! I love it!! And thank you so much for your sweet words kind friend! Halloween s coming.... Whhhhhoooooo can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.

    ReplyDelete