Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Ornament Series... pink pig


Happy November everyone!  The first 24 days of this month I will be sharing a handmade ornament each day.  Our first project is a pig inspired by a preschool work of art.  Wouldn't it be fun to make an ornament that represents your child's artwork each year?
I started out with some felt, pipe cleaners, ribbon, googly eyes and embroidery floss.


I sewed a light pink circle on top of the hot pink one using some pink embroidery floss.  Some pink triangles make the ears. 


The legs and feet are pink pipe cleaners...



I added a little ribbon bow, googly eyes for the eyes and a ribbon hanger.  I think they couldn't be cuter!


I hope you will come back tomorrow for ornament number 2!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Really like those Santas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! He's cute and the perfect way to remember your child's art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oink Oink...how fun for the kiddies....love the new logo too by the way.

    ReplyDelete