Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, November 2, 2012

Twine bells




It's day 2 of my 24 Christmas ornament countdown.  This one is quick and easy.  I bought the twine bells at Hobby Lobby.  You could make your own by cutting cardboard bells and wrapping them in twine or yarn, whatever you have.


I gathered up a bunch of trim and fired up the hot glue gun.  I like them with a simple row of ric rac and a button... but I didn't stop there...


pompom trim...


baker's twine and ribbon....


Use whatever you have and layer it on.  It would be gorgeous in white and cream too...

3 comments:

  1. May I just say, I ADORE your Christmas ornament posts! I looked through all of last year's, and eagerly await the new posts. It is like eye candy for my Christmas spirit...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of your Christmas ornament post. I am following each day. Also, I have to do these bells. There is something about Christmas bells that I love. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... Pure Christmas eye candy.... I am going to go through all of your archives!!!!!! Yay! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete