Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine doily plate


Today's project is a great one to do with your kids... a mod podged Valentine plate.  I have made so many of these through the years.  I may even do this one with my preschoolers.  Sometimes you can find clear glass plates at the dollar store... that is where I got mine!
The doilies are from the dollar spot at Target.  I cut out red and white gingham hearts to fit inside the doilies.


I started by putting one in the center of the plate.  You mod podge the back of the plate, with the patterned pieces facing down.


I covered the whole plate with doilies and then added some red and pink tissue paper scraps.



It looks especially cute sitting in front of a window!



2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! I need to add this to our valentine to do list!:):) you always have the most amazing and creative projects!

    ReplyDelete