Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

All you need is love blocks


I saw this little love block kit last time I went to Hobby Lobby.  I love that store.  It's a good thing that it is an hour away.  The kit came with blocks and alphabet letters spelling LOVE.


I painted the blocks red and the letters turquoise.  Does that surprise anyone?  Probably not!
Next I chose some cute scrapbook paper for the blocks and mod podged it on.



Last of all I hot glued the letters to the blocks.  What's not to LOVE?



Have I told you lately... I really LOVE my readers?

5 comments:

  1. Really cool idea! Watched your video from the other day-- great job! Can't wait for the "Peeps" since you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reader really loves you and all that you share! This project is delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I'd love to have you link this to What to do Weekends also. Take care, Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/02/what-to-do-weekends-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blocks look great. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete