Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, June 24, 2013

Patriotic paint chip banner


Happy Monday everyone!  I will be appearing on Fox 9 this morning at 9:35 a.m.  We are going to be making some kid friendly patriotic crafts!  If you are looking for more patriotic craft ideas, check out my pinterest board here... http://pinterest.com/jenni_swenson1/4th-of-july/
Good old paint chips... they are free!  I grabbed 5 reds and 5 blues when I was at Home Depot last week.


I wanted to make my garland a little different... I used two star punches and punched stars out of the paint chips.



I glued the red stars on the blue paint chips and the blue stars on the red.



I sewed them onto a piece of red paper source ribbon...



 Finished!  The best thing about this project is that it cost me nothing!  Come back tomorrow for more 4th of July projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment