Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello...


Ever since I've learned to knit I've made many, many hats.  December always seems to be hat month for me... I end up knitting a bunch of last minute gifts.  Who doesn't love a handknit hat.  (As long as it isn't scratchy?)  It has been perfect knitting weather... freezing cold in Minnesota!





Can you tell I love pompoms?!
This chunky hat is a free pattern from my favorite knitter Susan B. Anderson.  Find it here... http://susanbanderson.blogspot.com/2013/11/scrap-happy-hat-recipe.html   It is such a quick and easy pattern.


This hat and the mittens are a gift for someone very special...


and this hat was knit for myself!


What are you crafting for Christmas?



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I found you on pinterest and I have to say that your knitting is to absolutely die for! I love love love that Santa hat, the colors and way you altered the pattern is positively amazing. How inspiring! Cheers

    ReplyDelete